Friday, February 13, 2015

Nendoroid Tomoyo Kanzaki!

Hello~
Its FiguresForU, and today we're talking about the recently released Tomoyo Kanzaki Nendoroid!

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
I love how she- I mean, the way she- What I mean is-

Okay lets face it I don't know who she is but if you guys told me the anime I would watch it!


Here she is in her cover pose!
She looks so happy! >w<
In her other poses, she can put her hand on her hip! 

I've always wanted a nendoroid who could do that!


If you look in the back, you can see what looks like a different stand arc!
Coooooool :P

In the next pose, she is doing what sort of looks like a dance move but it looks like she is saying,
"Alright, lets do this!!!"



She looks like she has a separate hair piece for this pose!

She looks very competitive.

It doesn't look like this nendoroid has much, but you should still get her!

Nendoroid Tomoyo Kanzaki preorder page: click here.

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment