Monday, February 9, 2015

Nendoroid More: Dress Up Swimsuits!

Hello~
Its FiguresForU, and today we're going to talk about the newly released Nendoroid More dress up swimsuits!

I'M SO EXCITED! >O<
They come in a package of 6.

"The set includes five different swimsuits including two school swimsuits in classic navy and pure white as well as three bikinis in ocean blue, tropical pink and sexy black! Plus there is one secret swimsuit to look forward to!"
(The above are GSC's words, not mine)

I would get them but sadly Nendoroid Snow Miku 2015 killed wallet kun ;-;

Here are some pics of the 5 swimsuits. Can't show ya the secret swimsuit cause its secret!





Are those towels and hair flowers I see?!
Apparently this set also includes towels and flowers for your nendoroids hair!
So kawaii!!!!!!! <3

I think thats all I have to say for this set.
So get down to the GSC site and order em'!

Nendoroid More: Dress Up Swimsuits preorder page: Click here

Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment